RE: [6pack] TRF Alloy Drum Update

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] TRF Alloy Drum Update
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 02:02:38 +0000
They do look nice, if your hypothesis is correct it's too bad that TRF cant
execute a bit more finesse in opening the box.

While I was visiting I also checked out the wind blocker installation. I
bought one recently while Moss had them on sale. I was wondering the other day
if there was not some better knurled bolts to secure this puppy than the allen
bolts that it came with. I know I'm going to forget or lose track of the
required allen key. Brian Lanoway, if you are tuning into this channel, would
you care to share your source for the bolts with the knurned knobs ?

Stan