[6pack] air-powered car

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] air-powered car
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:55:07 -0400
Here is an amusing concept:

http://news.en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5044057

If you ever get stuck beside the road you can just haul out the old bicycle
pump and start exercising.

Of course, what to do for heating, lights etc. seems to have been left out. Oh
yes, let's load it with heavy batteries to provide some warmth and light...

Still, an interesting concept from the purely "simple and dead clean"
perspective. I wonder how far my TR6 would go on 53 gallons at 4350 psi? It
could be done. Replace the carbs with a hose and a meter. Lucas piping.
Imagine the hissing as the TR began to leak from every possible orifice. Can
of worms, basket of snakes. It would never be accepted in Ireland.

Mark