[6pack] re: TR6 Rear Brake Upgrade

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] re: TR6 Rear Brake Upgrade
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:21:14 -0400
Bob:

I have the Sunbeam rear wheel cylinders on my TR6 and noticed a difference
from the stock.  Worth the $30 option in my opinion.  Just make sure you
adjust as I put them on and tested without doing so and they locked up when
brake applied. Good stuff!

Also, a friend of mine has the Toyota four pot calipers and did not notice
enough additional stopping power over stock setup.

For what it's worth.  Hope to see many of you at the VTR in Valley Forge.
I'll have my yellow 75 TR6 (Miss Molly) ready for the show. The Florida
contingent is on the way via the Blue Ridge Parkway!

Jim Henningsen

Maitland, FL

75 TR6 (CF35914U) Now with Triple ZS and Kingborne Header