[6pack] For Sale - 1976 TR6 - original owner

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph Email List"
Subject: [6pack] For Sale - 1976 TR6 - original owner
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:04:15 -0400
Location: Pascagoula, MS
Condition: Driver
Original Owner
No O/D
A/C car, but not currently hooked up.

I was contacted by a friend of my father's who is the original owner of a
Carmine/tan 1976 TR6. She provided me with the following information about
the car:

Bought triumph in Oct 1976 at Jon Gimmas (Biloxi, MS) ,sole-owner never
wrecked garage garage kept sole driver , seldom used new tires, Dark Red
maroon (Carmine), beige interior, she has pictures.

I've got photos of the car, but I have not seen the car myself. The lady is
at the stage of her life where she doesn't really enjoy driving the car.

The car has had one repaint many years ago and appears to be a very nice
original car in "driver" condition.

If you are interested in finding out more information on the car then please
contact me for photos and I can provide her email address to answer more
questions about the car.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
6-Pack Membership Secretary