[6pack] TRF Scratched Alloy Brake Drum Update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TRF Scratched Alloy Brake Drum Update
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:15:25 -0400
 Hi List,

I received a call from Dave at TRF tonight offering to replace the scratched
set of drums with a new set.? He also mentioned that they were trying to track
down the source of the scratch to avoid any additional products being
scratched.

There maybe different types of scratches on the drums but mine are clearly the
result of someone opening the box, most likely the machine shop doing the work.

My earlier statement about being a victim was said tongue in cheek.? After
reading Bob Danielson's post and checking out his web site, I have the exact
same wheels and I suspect my scratches will be covered up also.? I will be
returning the message to TRF that I appreciate the call, and the offer but I am
all set.

If you have a scratched drum or two and you havent been contacted by Dave at
TRF then I would suggest that you give him a call.? He did mention that it
would likely be 30-60 days before they could replace the scratched parts since
because of the sale they sold out of the ones they have in stock.

Kudos to TRF for being proactive in handling the situation.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108