Re: [6pack] Clutch Master Cylinder Repair

To: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch Master Cylinder Repair
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:46:41 -0700
 Ken---I found that using a bench vise helps to hold one end of the
cartridge while getting the little tab (under the spring) to co-operate.
Also bathing the new seal in brake fluid will help to slip it over the
plunger. (If this is your first go- around with this unit, you'll
probably swear that the seal is too small to fit...but it will!)

Dick

From:
Jsut4fun@aol.com

I am about to use Victoria British's repair kit to repair my 76 TR6's
clutch master cylinder. I would appreciate any thoughts, tips, or
cautions that anyone might have from their experiences.
Thanks,
Ken
CF55382