Re: [6pack] Balancing the Carbs

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Balancing the Carbs
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:37:24 -0500
be glad you only have two carbs - balancing 3 is more than twice as much
fun!!!!

i only loosen the connectors on the initial balances.  its a bit more
iterative for me.

fyi i just do it once (well, several iterations) at a resonable idle, then
connect them up and then try to get the idle around 900 or so being careful
to turn all three carbs the same number of flats.  then i'm done.

others may do it quite differently.

important warning:  do not over tighten the little bolts.  they snap right
off.  ask me how i know!