Re: [6pack] Brake light switch

To: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, 6pack List
Subject: Re: [6pack] Brake light switch
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mike,

Some friendly guy from the Netherlands  I believe, (thanks Marc!)pointed me in
the direction of a the BMW part you're referring to.

I sourced a 1970's BMW switch for brake light duty. Napa P/N 201-0825. Try
Asking for 1973 BMW 2002,2500, or 3.0

Hope it works well for you too!

Kendall
San Clemente, CA