[6pack] insurance recommendations

To: jimjcmo@yahoo.com
Subject: [6pack] insurance recommendations
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:43:00 -0400
Jim wrote:
>I would like to hear from anyone who can recommend (or NOT recommend) a
company to insure my 72 '6. Naturally >I want to insure it for an agreed
upon value. Also, I'd like to be able to drive my car for around 2000 miles
>per year.
Jim -
   I use Hagerty - great rates, agreed upon value
and NO mileage limits.  They offered everybody who
attended this year's VTR Nationals FREE towing if
they broke down either on the way to or from the
event - their intent was to get folks to DRIVE (not
trailer) their cars.
    You DO have to have another vehicle registered
and insured so if your TR is your only vehicle, this
may not work for you.
   NFI, just a satisfied customer.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH