[6pack] Fw: Rattle of brakepads

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Fw: Rattle of brakepads
From: "PASAL \(P.Alferink\)" <p.alferink@pasal.nl>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:49:15 +0200
Listers,
My TR6 brakepads rattle. The pad supplier think I have small diameter
retaining pins and pads with large holes.
This may be so, but I never saw pads being offered with different hole sizes.
Further I noted some bend-wire-springs at another TR6 that interact with the
pins, the pads and the caliper and which prevent such a rattle. I like that
solution. However, nowhere can I get info on these retainer-springs.
Does anyone where to order them or what what car/model/year springs can be
used on a TR6?
Pim
Pimento '73