Re: [6pack] Lucas fuel injection

To: John Macartney <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, 6 Pack
Subject: Re: [6pack] Lucas fuel injection
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 09:04:31 -0400
Thanks so much John.  I have heard that the late model US tank is the
same as the PI unit.  I will investigate the extra return tube. I can
get most of the the parts from a late model saloon 2.5PI which seems to
be pretty similar to the TR6 unit.  I have a Lucas pump, but not certain
how long that will last.  I have an S2 cam and a 9.5 to 1 compression
ratio on a fresh engine.  The car is running so well on the Strombergs
right now, that I shouldn't mess around with it, but winter is coming
and I need a project:)  John Mitchell    76 TR6