[6pack] Trying to Contact Kai Radicke

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Trying to Contact Kai Radicke
From: David B Johnson <dbjohnso@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:39:46 -0400
List,

Does anyone know how to contact Kai Radicke other than through his Web Page
telephone # and e-mail?  I've tried both with no success over the past
week. email just bounces back. Telephone message says he's closed for
inventory.  I was supposed to meet with him at the Stowe British Invasion
this weekend  to get some engine work done but he wasn't there.  I'll try
again tomorrow, but I'd rather talk to him beforehand to see if he's going
to be there on Sunday.

If anyone has a cell phone number or other means, please let me know via
private email at dbjohnso@us.ibm.com.

Thanks!

Dave