RE: [6pack] British Invasion Pics

To: "acekraut11@aol.com" <acekraut11@aol.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: RE: [6pack] British Invasion Pics
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:37:52 +0000
And those were construction grade wellies with steel toe caps..

BTW the blue TR6 of Francois Faucher is the one featured in the recent 6pack
magazine. The union jack on the rear panel may not be everyone's cup of tea
but you cant dispute the very nice job that Francois has done restoring this
TR6 and you have to see it in person to fully appreciate it, preferably when
it is not raining. Nice job Francois and thanks for bringing it to Stowe.

Stan