RE: [6pack] Ignition

To: "johnehorton@yahoo.com" <johnehorton@yahoo.com>, TR-6 list
Subject: RE: [6pack] Ignition
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:04:43 +0000
John, I think there may be quite a bit of general interest. I wonder if you
could summarize what all the moving parts are and if this does away with the
lucas dizzy etc and what other kind of hackery is needed to interface it to
the engine rotation for timing etc.

Other questions would be around cost and features (programmability etc)

Stan