[6pack] Wishbone Classics on eBay

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs list
Subject: [6pack] Wishbone Classics on eBay
From: Tomislav Marincic <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:10:40 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hello,

Thanks to everyone that has offered to help me regarding my TR6 engine that
went to Kai Radicke last December.

I see that Wishbone Classics posted 4 new auctions on eBay last night. If
anyone is bidding on these or wins them, may I ask a favor? Can you please ask
Kai why he won't talk to the guy in Virginia that gave him an engine, thousands
of dollars worth of parts, and a check for $3000 nearly 10 months ago? Also, if
any of you are active on the MG or Spitfire lists, could you cross post my
original "open letter" there? Maybe he's switched his focus to other engines?

I've left phone messages on Kai's cell phone and business number. I've
contacted him via eBay, where he is apparently active. He will not contact me.
I've reviewed all our old emails, where he clearly states the engine should be
done in May, and later July. I see no evidence of any disagreement in the old
correspondence. Kai: why me?

Sincerely, Tom  Marincic