Re: [6pack] Front end rehab?

To: otral@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Front end rehab?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:34:42 -0400
 Al,

My vote is to go for it.? I did and I had never tackled anything like it
before.? It is pretty straightforward and the list is always here to help you
get through it.? The best advice I received was to do one side at a time.? This
eliminates mixing up parts from one side to the other and gives you a reference
is you are unsure part way through the repair.? Plus you get the "I DID IT!"
sense of accomplishment and bragging rights.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108