[6pack] Re: [TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay

To: <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Re: [TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:24:43 -0400
Tom..

I don't know  how far away you are from Mr. Kai,  but if he has your engine,
parts and money and hasn't responded to you in over 10 weeks there a serious
problem.
If he  can post auctions on Ebay, then he's certainly able to respond  to
your phone calls and email, no matter what his troubles.  He just choices
not too.
He has always been an active lister here, so there no reason to assume he's
not getting the messages.
You need to go to his place of business and see what's going on. Then
proceed to the nearest sheriffs office or court house  office and file
something in small claims court.

I think you've given him all the courtesy he deserves.

Al Salvatore