Re: [6pack] Another mystery hole

To: Robert Liam Gannon <trsix74@comcast.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Another mystery hole
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:20:02 +0000
This particular tab is short, maybe half an inch long, rounded at the end and
made of 1/16 steel and does not bend so I don't think it is a typical wire
retainer like the many others on a TR. You may be right about something common
to the RHD  PI version, we have other evidence of that in the trunk where we
have a bracket to attach the non-existent trim around the non-existent fuel
pump.. I'll ask in the UK TR Register forum

Stan