Re: [6pack] Tr6 Rear Disc Brake Project, Any Interest?

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tr6 Rear Disc Brake Project, Any Interest?
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:51:53 -0500
Thank you there Bob.  Appreciate the comment.

As far as the love/hate relationship, I contend all TR6's out there are
'converted' in one way or another.  I just took it to the next logical step
and made it 100% dependable.  Plus, it has the kind of pop that others just
dream of...  :)

Seriously, it is a hoot to drive!

Regards...

Joe