Re: [6pack] engine rebuild

To: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>, "Dennis N Culligan"
Subject: Re: [6pack] engine rebuild
From: "Steve Thornton" <sothornton@stevethorntonlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:16:27 -0600
--===============1662490603==

Dennis et al-

I have had 2 engines rebuilt by TRF's CAR Components. First, they rebuilt a 71
TR6 engine and now a TR250 engine. As a repeat customer I can recommend them.

My TR6 engine was for a concours restoration and I wanted everything perfect.
Some of the things I rebuilt on the car needed later attention, but not the
motor. I have not finished the TR 250 yet, so I cannot comment on it, but
judging from the TR6, it is value for your money.

My feeling is that having someone rebuild that engine who does it weekly,
beats a better mechanic who might be doing it for the first and last time. If
results count, I am a happy customer.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY