Re: [6pack] FW: Aftermarket damper for TR6

To: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] FW: Aftermarket damper for TR6
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:57:56 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Jim Jones wrote:

> Sorry to chime in late on this string. The flexible material in my damper is
>looking cracked and flaking. I fear I'l need one soon. Does anyone have
>experience with these two sources mentioned recently?
>
>  "Atlanta Imports (www.atlantaimports.com) offers rebuilt ones off
> the shelf for $169. There is a $100 core charge, however."
>
>  "APT sells one. Don't know any details yet other than cost, which is
> $200. I'll report when I can."

I exchanged a message with another list member earlier today on this topic
- off list, but the essence was that I think I bought one of these from
APT and it had a Moss part number on it.

If you go to APT, you might want to verify the source.

I can verify the source if needed.

> Jim

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              NER/SCCA                 |  This space for rent
Solo Chair 2008       TR6 40 F Prepared        |  Triumph!
Voice:781-438-2568    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489