Re: [6pack] audio power question - how to get bass response

To: stan.foster@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] audio power question - how to get bass response
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:19:54 -0500
Stan is correct and that is the item I purchased, though I purchased mine from
kmart.com since they had the best price and it was in stock.? I recommend the
subwoofer as a good fit and a good compromise.? Not the best subwoofer you can
buy but sounds pretty good and is incredible for the size.? It comes with a
wired controller for bass level.? Nice for when you want just the right amount
of bass.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)