Re: [6pack] Fuel Line Routing Question

To: "Brian" <alwinbj@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fuel Line Routing Question
From: David B Johnson <dbjohnso@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:30:09 -0500
Actually, I could use this information also if someone has the picture
Brain's looking for. May it could be posted on the forum for all to see.
Thanks!

Dave

             "Brian"
             <alwinbj@msn.com>
             6pack-bounces+dbj         <6pack@autox.team.net>
             ohnso=us.ibm.com@                                          cc
             autox.team.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       [6pack] Fuel Line Routing Question
             02/14/2008 09:40
             PM

Dear Enthusiasts:

Is there someone on-list that might have a digital picture they could send
me off-list? I am looking for the routing of the fuel line from the frame,
adjacent the left rear shock absorber, to where it turns upward and enters
the boot. When I put my car together a few years ago, I wasn't sure how the
routing went (I guessed), and it has bothered me since. It seems too close
to the moving parts in the suspension. The car is a '72 TR6 CC79085.

Many thanks,

Brian J. Alwin
Minnesnowta
6pack@autox.team.net