Re: [6pack] paint, black back cars ??

To: "'im sloane'" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>, "'TR-6 list'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] paint, black back cars ??
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:29:15 -0500
Different opinions and likes/dislikes I suppose and no offense intended:  I
intentionally left the back of bowtie6 body colour.  I am no traditionalist
and prefer the body colour in the back.  I also left the windshield frame,
body colour.  Besides, the way I see it, when I paid $500 a gallon for
DuPont ChromaBase for pure Red, then it would be a sacrilege to cover it up
with black paint.

To you the TR6 is an ugly little car with the back painted black.  I favour
that and there is an added benefit:  it gets noticed.  I guess this
infuriates 'purists' and that to me is a priceless bonus...

I guess to each his own...

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/