[6pack] Grey Interior

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Grey Interior
From: "TR DOCTOR" <trdoctor@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:35:39 -0600
I have one of those cars (if there were only two) that have the Emerald and
Grey interiors with the factory hardtops.  It has been verified by Derek Grahm
(sp) a few years back.  According to the searches that he did there were only
38 or so TR6's built with Grey interiors.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs (Tulsa, OK)
82030U0

In a message dated 02/28/08 12:40:56 Central Standard Time,