Re: [6pack] WRT Townsend TN HOTRES...

To: triumph72@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] WRT Townsend TN HOTRES...
From: Lfm614@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:07:53 EDT
Steve,

I am signed up for a room and plan on bringing my spouse and 16 year old
assistant mechanic

While I agree with you, I am considering the views of significant  others.
Us boys can spend the night in a tent, its the ladies  that may have issues
with the accommodations.  Since I believe that the  club would like to
encourage
and increase SO participation I would recommend  that Mark make a trip over
there (if he hasn't done so since the reviews) and  see the rooms, conference
room,etc first hand and discuss the reviews with the  manager to feel
comfortable that the right choice was made and report back on  his findings.

There is still time to change the hotel if it is warranted.

MHO,

Lou

In a message dated 4/14/2008 11:51:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,