Re: [6pack] Oil leak around blanking plate

To: "jrhauser@sea-dog.net" <jrhauser@sea-dog.net>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Oil leak around blanking plate
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:16:27 +0000
Hi John, does the standard fuel pump gasket not work well with these plates ?.
I ask as I am about to fit one myself. I just ordered it from Richard at
Goodparts

http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?productID=351

http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?productID=352

I was hoping a normal gasket with some hylomar would take care of it..

Stan