Re: [6pack] successful roadtrip

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] successful roadtrip
From: "Phil Beckman" <pbeckman@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:28:48 -0500
Hmmm, excellent thought.  Given that I have no clue how long it was
disconnected I might want to change the oil just as a precaution.

>From Dick's response it seems that my engine is a little tired.  About 10
years ago I replaced the bottom end bearings but other than that there's been
virtually nothing done to the engine over the years other than tune-ups.
Probably should start thinking about a rebuild sometime in the not to distant
future.

Phil Beckman
Libertyville, IL
'73 TR6