Re: [6pack] seeking easy TR6 windage tray & oil baffle design

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "Cregg Cowan"
Subject: Re: [6pack] seeking easy TR6 windage tray & oil baffle design
From: "Rick Patton" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:36:10 -0400
Hi,

I did add windage tray and baffle as Kastner suggested. You can see the
project photos at: http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/Fall2003.htm

So far so good four years later. I should mention that the oil pan is about
the lowest part of the car hanging down below the frame by a good inch. It
has scraped a couple of times but other than a few scratches it looks fine.
You just need to be mindful of the clearance.

Rick Patton
Brunswick, Maine
75TR6sci
75 TVR 2500M project