[6pack] More info on Pulstar Pulse Plugs

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] More info on Pulstar Pulse Plugs
From: "Glenn Rierson" <glenn.rierson@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 07:34:10 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: John Meade
To: glenn.rierson@verizon.net
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 12:59 PM
Subject: RE: Pertronix Electronic Ignition

Glenn,

                Your TR3   uses a =" reach, gasket seat spark plug, which we
unfortunately do not offer at this point in time; therefore I recommend that
you look at our other great product DirectHits
(www.pulstarplug.com/directhits.cfm).  You will find that this is the same
technology as Pulstar in a two piece application where the pulse element
attaches to a non-resistor spark plug.  For your application I would recommend
that you use the DirectHits S100, and an NGK BP6HS. Your TR6 uses the Pulstar
BE-1, which can be found using our application guide
(www.pulstar.com/howtobuy.cfm)

                The S100 sells for $29.95 per unit, and comes with a 30 day
money back guarantee, as well as a lifetime warranty against manufacturing
defects, and Pulstar comes with a 30 day money back guarantee as well as a
four year warranty.  You can order yours online at (www.pulstarplug.com) or by
calling one of our customer service representatives at 1-888-800-6700.

                All of our products will work quite well with your Petronix
ignition systems.

John Meade

Production

2451 Alamo Ave. SE