[6pack] Aluminum fuel tank / glove box lock

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Aluminum fuel tank / glove box lock
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:56:07 -0500
I've been thinking about installing an aluminum fuel tank on my 6 this
winter.  For those of you who have one, where did you get it?  I know
TRF carries them, but just wanted to shop around.

And on an unrelated note (other than TR6 related), my dad redid his
dash but misplaced the glove box lock.  Does anyone have a late style
black lock with key and U-shaped support bracket they'd be willing to
sell?

John V.
1974 1/2 TR6