Re: [6pack] TR6 to the rescue

To: <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 to the rescue
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:30:35 +0000
Great story! While it's dirty, go ahead and get this year's Christmas Tree in
it. Just take out the trunk floor and spare tire. I never got such strange
looks from a Tree man, and amazement that it actually would fit in there.

Sloane :)
69-Six

SNIP--It's actually supposed to warm up some> tomorrow so I'll be taking it
out again for a full bath and rubdown before> going back in the garage and
ready for the next rescue.> > Joe Merone> South> Burlington, VT> CF18928
5-speed> Presently covered in a little slush and salt >
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere
_122008