Re: [6pack] Ever ask your child what car they want?

To: Marty <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ever ask your child what car they want?
From: Rick Patton <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:56:22 -0500
Hi Marty,

My kids have quite the assortment of cars including three Brit badges.

Son and his wife:

    Daily drivers are a Monte Carlo and an Accord.
    68 Spitfire project.

Daughter and her husband :

    09 Mini Cooper S
    2 VW's; an 08 VW GTI and an 87 VW Sirocco with 350 Hp at the front
wheels - very scary ride!
    67 GT6 at the body shop for over two years being painted
    Isadora, the 69 Caddy hearse, 500 cubic inch engine with a 16 gallon
gas tank, curtains. Also a scary ride but for different reasons.

Merry Christmas,

Rick Patton
Brunswick Maine
75 TR6sci