Re: [6pack] Seat Kits Question

To: "'James Henningsen'" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Seat Kits Question
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:14:21 -0500
Jim,
It was about 11 years ago that I did my seats with the VB kit and
everything, including the foam has held up really well. However, if I were
doing it today I'd give serious consideration to Prestige. I have their
mohair top and the quality is excellent so I'd expect the same from their
seats.

BTW.....when it comes time to do your seats here's a step by step pictorial
on how to do it.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Restoration_VB_Guide.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U