[6pack] Petronix vs. staying with points

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Petronix vs. staying with points
From: robert fabie <bobfabie@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:29:58 -0500
Greetings all:

As with most topics about our beloved cars, this one too has been covered in
the past, but begging your indulgence, I'm interested in re-generating it
once more particularly in light of TRF's current sale.

What are the noticeable advantages of installing the "all in one under the
distributor cap unit", vs the "box" unit that installs outside the
distributor?

If ones car is running perfectly, what differences will I see after
installing an electronic ignition unit? Will it start faster? idle smoother?
Run "better"?

Would enjoy hearing your comments and consensus.

Best,
Bob
'75 Six