Re: [6pack] UPDATE: Lighting issue - I found out what it is not

To: Ken <k_nachman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] UPDATE: Lighting issue - I found out what it is not
From: William McIntire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 08:19:27 -0400
  Ken,
  Happen to have a factory service manual here, not sure why I planned that
far ahead that long ago but
  It shows the power for the lights comes from the amp meter, from there to
the head light switch and then to the fuse and then to the lights.  There are
separate switch contacts for parking and head lights.  Recheck the fuse for
volts on both sides of it with the light switch on.  Looks like, no volts,
headlight switch  volts on one side fuse contact, fuse panel.  Wiring diag.
shows a red & green wire from the switch to the fuse for parking, blue head
lites, brown/blue from amp meter.   Can scan the wiring diag. and send if you
wish.
  HTH
  Bill