[6pack] Run on valve

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Run on valve
From: John Summers <rivers2hills@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 23:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
Folks. I took off my grill to clean it up and it went back on as fast as it
came off. 4 hours off, 4 hours on.  I KNOW!  I also was attempting to replace
the radiator shroud with a Goodparts stainless steel one.  I discovered the
horn was way down there and the side of the shroud won't go down.  No problem,
just move the horn.  Somehow the hose from the run on control valve got
disconnected "down there somewhere".  Anyone know what it attaches to and how
to get to it to attach it?
trsloth