[6pack] tr6 wheels

To: rccpl1@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] tr6 wheels
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:09:19 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/2009 8:47:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
rccpl1@yahoo.com writes:

> gm all 18 racing .com are selling what appear to me as the same as
> panasport has anyone delt with them or know of the quality i'm thinking of
>going
> with the 16's would i need spacers any help appreciated thanks ralph from ny

I was on eBay and searched "Datsun/Nissan wheels".  I was surprised to find
some extremely fine looking 15" wheels with vintage look and with correct
bolt circle. (Offset  clearance is unknown to me)

.....as low as $265/set plus fastneners and $99 shipping.  I'd be
interested in any comments on these.

Joe Alexander