Re: [6pack] Eastwood Spring Compressor

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Eastwood Spring Compressor
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:56:32 +0000
I would pay the extra and get the Moss compressor or just make my own or
better still borrow one - how many TR6 spring compressors does a planet need
anyway ?. The nice thing about the Moss unit is that it attaches securely to
the lower shock mounting studs on the spring pan so it is not going to slip
and it also has just the washer and nut on the top where you don't have a lot
of room or large contact area. I would wonder if those wide appendages on the
Eastwood device would not foul on something top and bottom and I would also
want to know how long it is to make sure it could span the fully expanded
spring length.

Stan