[6pack] Portland OR: Paint/Rechrome Recommendations

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Portland OR: Paint/Rechrome Recommendations
From: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:13:40 +0000
Last year I moved from MD to Portland OR...

My car is STILL in MD though...

it needs a fresh paint (and some rust spots fixed) and I need

some rechroming done. i have trust-worthy places back east...

but surely there are good places in PNW...right?

Rechroming may be hard though. Very few places do that anymore due to the
awful waste materials.

Oh, any recommendations on moving the car out here?

ARB (relo cube) does vehicle moving.

or I suppose I could do the old uhaul and a trailer to get the rest of my
stuff and car out here....

looooooong drive though.

thanks!

-james