Re: [6pack] wheel trim ring set

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>, Stuart Thompson
Subject: Re: [6pack] wheel trim ring set
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:11:19 -0800 (PST)
Stuart:

The original rings have a brushed, non-shiney finish whereas the new
replacements have a bright finish. To me they don't look right, but I'm old
and cranky so others may likely disagree.

I were in your situation if I would look into seeing if a body man could
straighten out the dents and then look for metal shops to renew the finish.
Probably a lot more money, but that's why these cars are a hobby.

Jim