Re: [6pack] [TR] Wing or Side Fender Vents

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Wing or Side Fender Vents
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:00:06 -0800
        Dick:

        I think we have found another topic that ranks up there with the "Which
Oil
should I use?", "Which Tire should I buy?", and "Which Brake fluid is best?"
discussions - long, passionate, and in the end inconclusive.
        So lets add "Which side should I sit on when driving?" to the list of
topics
that will cause lots of comments but no conclusion. When we get bored, we can
throw that one out there. Hah!

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom