[6pack] Born under a bad (triumph) sign

To: Ken Davis <ken@azkiwis.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Born under a bad (triumph) sign
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:08:16 -0700
        LOL.

        Ken, this is so much like the way my life works, we must be twin
brothers
separated at birth.

        Talk about being born under a bad sign. I think I was an axe murderer
in a
previous life to deserve this sort of thing.

        Anything you want to share with us to explain why *you* deserve this?
=:-o

    Vance Navarrette
    http://www.triumphowners.com/832