Re: [6pack] Ignition Switch Replacement

To: "michael lunsford" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ignition Switch Replacement
From: "Ken Davis" <ken@azkiwis.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:01:11 -0700
Mike, so if I read this right, there should be a place on the 'knob' bar -
in the middle - to put the new key ass'y.  Stupid Q of course, but is that
still valid for a 73, and (2) I'd have to remove the plate, and there should
be a mounting hole behine, then drill plastic to match hole?

Or are we talking about the black support /riser thing?  Mine has been
'reworked' to allow a DIN style radio in it..

Ken - sometimes the obvious escapes me....

73 TR6

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive