[6pack] Front bumper brackets and radiatior shield 1970 TR-6

To: <net@lists.mv.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Front bumper brackets and radiatior shield 1970 TR-6
From: "Richard Lambour" <rlambour@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:30:43 -0400
Thanks to everyone who helped me with my PDWA switch dilemma; I'm
embarrassed to say I was simply looking in the wrong place for the switch.

I have front bumper brackets I sourced a while back that appear to be from a
~1973 car.  I'm assuming they'll fit on my 1970 TR-6, but I've been looking
for a photo or drawing that shows how the brackets and radiator shield all
fit together.  Oddly I haven't located anything that shows the whole
assembly even in the TR-6 shop manual and I'm curious whether everything
mounts through the same bolt holes to the frame (I must!?).

Thanks again,

Rick

1970 TR-6

6pack@autox.team.net