[6pack] TR6 in new movie...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 in new movie...
From: Erik Sulcs <aktifspeed@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:29:40 -0400
So my ladyfriend wanted to go see the movie, "Get Him To The Greek".  Not
exactly my type of flick, but if I want her to come w/ me to the next car
show... well, you get the message.  About half way through, the camera lands
on what is supposedly Lars Ulrich's house in LA, (drummer for Metallica) and
there out front is a sweet late model red TR6 w/ wire wheels and a rollbar.
It's not even a quick shot, the camera lingers on it for a while as if it
could be a Producer's or Director's car... pretty cool!

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums