[6pack] 2010 TRials Hotel Special Rate Has 2 Weeks Left!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] 2010 TRials Hotel Special Rate Has 2 Weeks Left!
From: "Dave Waldorf" <dwaldorf@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:16:26 -0400
It's now 3 months out, and as of last week we were down to the last 20 rooms
left in the host hotel. At this rate we are likely to sell out all 75 of the
rooms we reserved.

Again, if you're on the fence about going please bear in mind that Oxford is
a college town and there is a football game in town that weekend. Waiting
until the last minute to get your room is not a good idea,

Also there are now just 2 weeks left to get the reduced rate for the rooms
we reserved.

See ya' there! Smile

--Dave Waldorf, 2010 TRials Chm.

image001.gif]