Re: [6pack] Bob Goes for Another Sunday Drive

To: Bob Danielson <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Bob Goes for Another Sunday Drive
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:00:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Bob Danielson wrote:

> Looked like a 2nd gear run the whole way?

Yep. That one was second.

> Where can I find of list of where
> auto-x is held in the northeast?

There really isn't a single place with the listings, but there are a
number of clubs in the northeast. In CT there's "cart" and Fairfield
County (fcssc), perhaps one or two others that are smaller in size.

New England Region SCCA (ner/scca) runs most of thier events at Devens, MA
at the old airfield. I know this because I'm "in charge" of those events.

> It would be fun to go and watch sometime.

c'mon down! NER's next event isn't 'till 18-JUL, though.

> Bob

> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6 CF38503U
> Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
> Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNYKLxHNeE0

regards,
rml

p.s. sorry for the delay in response, I was otherwise detracted for the
last two or three weeks.
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
2010 NER Solo Chair                            |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums