Re: [6pack] exhaust

To: Dave <dave@ranteer.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] exhaust
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 06:44:29 GMT
Dave---Muffler shops have slip joints to connect the pipes. These seal pretty
well, but can be troublesome to disconnect after time. A better way is to have
the shop weld on flanges to the open ends. These flanges are then bolted
together, which can be more easily separated when the time comes.

Dick