Re: [6pack] speedo cable

To: Dave <dave@ranteer.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] speedo cable
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:49:42 -0800 (PST)
Dave

Unless you have Giant sized hands, I fine it easier to just unscrew the
cable
from the back of the speedo and put the cable out from in the engine
comparment.

Either way you have the two little wheel nuts on the tach or
speedo to work
with, Removing the tach and then attacking the cable on the
speedo is the easier
of your other options.

Dale